Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Darkness Chamber Fair Returns with Black Magic


The Darkness Chamber Fair Returns
with Black Magic
July 1-22
Dark Passions
Midsummer Enchantment continues
June 21 - July 9


Sometimes things are  magical in SL. From beautiful designs to gorgeous sims they often come together in a way that truly is enchanting. 
I popped back into Dark Passions "Midsummer Enchantment" in this post with this gorgeous gown from SenzaFine. The colors available on this are stunning.
My headpiece from Xansa includes a texture HUD to change just about every part of it. Same as the earrings from Bubble (yes I know I wore them last post, but I love them.)
My eye make up is from Zibska and part of the hunt at Midsummer Enchantment, check the kiosk at the landing to get details on what to look for. 

I am just barely touching the goodies from this round of The Darkness Chamber Fair which opened on July 1. Our theme this round is "Black Magic" and I have to say there are so many fabulous items at this event I am pretty excited!
Did you notice my polish is from Dark Passions? Ok, I know by now you know my polish is always from DP, but this time around you can find this set at The Darkness Chamber Fair.
Serendipity always has the most unique and fantastical poses, they really convey feelings and movement in a lovely manner. You can find this set at this round of TDCF.

I am still wearing the lovely lipstick from The Little Bat, the shades are really beautiful matte colors, perfect for this time of year. Once again I have on the "Kimmy" shape from Pin-Up. This shape is for the Catwa bento head "Kimberly" and although I sometimes tweak the body a bit the face is perfect. I really do love it!

The available designer ads and event flyers are below along with all the styling details and shopping links.
Happy Shopping!



 June 21 - July 9

Spike Crown
Includes color HUD 

"Melianthe" Gown - Palette
Includes texture HUD

Alise Omega Applier (eye makeup) 
This fabulous eye shadow set is part of the hunt going on now at the event.

Bloom Earring
Includes texture HUD

July 1 - July 22

Koffin Nails  - Black Magic

Wish
Pose Set

Sponsor Items 

Kimmy Shape

Nina V2 (lipstick)


Finishing Touches  

Necklace - Esra's Giant Teardrop

Ice - Pastels. Pasta gacha item

Immortal Skin Applier - Catwa Bento Head

HEAD Kimberly 

Mesh Body - Lara 
Bento Hand
Feet 

Location


No comments:

Post a Comment